La Tana del Drago - MystaraCon 2022 (virtual convention)
La Tana del Drago

La Tana del Drago
[ Home | Regole Forum | Profilo | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Links | Tutti i forum | Cerca | FAQ | Chat
Ultime novità: Provate la nuova VideoChat, è necessaria la Webcam !!!
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Ambientazioni
 Mystara
 MystaraCon 2022 (virtual convention)
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

Yaztromo
Immortal

374 Messaggi

Inserito il - 05 agosto 2022 : 21:56:34  Mostra Profilo Invia a Yaztromo un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Date un'occhiata qui: https://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?t=29670

n the interest of planning this years MystaraCon virtual convention more than 3 weeks in advance, I'm sending up a flare for folks interested in volunteering for MystaraCon to shoot me a PM about involvement.

The intent is an early-November virtual convention that runs FRI-SUN over a full weekend.

We're going to need:
-- DMs
-- more DMs
-- a couple of extra DMs
-- A volunteer or 3 for some panels / interviews / talk shows
-- (would be nice to have an artist volunteer to help w/ some of the graphics, but I can fill in there if push comes to shove)
-- Most importantly! A volunteer or 3 to help organize & shepherd the entire enterprise this time around, so that next year I can hand this off to that committee and exit stage left after helping get this effort up and running, and just go back to being an attendee :mrgreen:

The organizing committee will need to focus on the following things
-- Scheduling, not just the game events & panels/talk shows during the convention, but also the volunteer, registration, and organization deadlines
-- Recruiting / organizing the panels / talk shows, especially the guests!
-- All the necessary details and information for Tabletop.events, like the event descriptions, front page content / convention info, etc
-- Discord server setup & config; I can help guide that with some lessons learned from previous virtual conventions/conferences, but someone from the committee should actually be hands-on-keyboard doing the work so you'll know what to do for next year
-- Registration for DMs, panelists, guests, etc
-- Any sort of vendors, prizes, merchandise, etc

In the interest of some basic continuity and knowledge transfer, we're planning to run this year's MystaraCon through the Armchair Dragoons infrastructure again (Tabletop.events, Streamyard, etc) which lessens some of the burden on the organizing committee to have to stand up their own infrastructure while also taking over the organizing work, and we'll migrate over to a committee-run set of tools after this year, as needed.

The target date for an organizing call with the volunteer committee is 6 or 7 August, probably mid-day US Eastern time, which allows folks from London to Los Angeles to join as needed.
We'll discuss last year's convention and the feedback we got from that, and start setting up some to-do lists with due dates, as well as a regular meeting schedule.
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
La Tana del Drago © 2000-02 Snitz Communications Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,07 secondi. Tradotto Da: Vincenzo Daniele & Luciano Boccellino- www.targatona.it | Distribuito Da: Massimo Farieri - www.superdeejay.net | Powered By: Platinum Full - Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

Antidoto.org | Brutto.it | Estela.org | Equiweb.it